Would you like to take stage during the upcoming edition of the European VR/AR Congress, which will take part on November 23-24-th in the Copernicus Science Centre in Warsaw? Now you can apply to become a speaker!
Do you have experience in content creation or production of VR/AR equipment?
Are you an expert in the field of virtual or augmented reality?
Or maybe you make use of VR/AR technology in an innovative manner?
If your answer to one of the above is YES, you are the person we are looking for. Come and join us in Warsaw! Share your experiences and thoughts with participants of the Congress. Tell them why you succeeded and what did you learn from your mistakes!
What do you gain by becoming a speaker?
– full ticket for both days (23 – 24 November) of the European VR/AR Congress, together with access to the workshops, the EXPO zone and the invitation to the networking party
– the chance to meet other experts and practitioners in the VR/AR sectors and to get to know current trends and forecasts
– access to the latest and most interesting VR/AR productions from Poland and around the world in the EXPO zone
– an opportunity to meet potential partners and establish successful business relationships
How to apply?
Send an application including:
– the subject of your speech (planned time – 25 min.)
– a description of your speech (ca. 1000 characters)
– the name and surname of the speaker (speakers)
– the speaker’s bio (ca. 1000 characters)
– photo of the speaker (minimum size is 1 MB)
– links to recordings of the speaker’s previous appearances will be welcome
ONLY FULL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Speeches may be given in either English or Polish.
Priority will be given to applications sent by VR/AR practitioners and speech proposals based on the speaker’s own experiences and including anecdotes of particular cases.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com